Sunday, February 1, 2009

up to speed

Quick highlights since last post.

New job: I am now employed by SPS (Select Portfolio Servicing), they are a mortgage servicing company (scary eh?) who's parent company is Credit Suisse. Nice. good Swiss backing. As with any mortgage company there has been a lot of shifting and shuffling, but I am still employed so life is good. I do have to do rounds of on-call work, but at least it's not every other week like with iBahn.

SKIS: I bought a set of telemark skis, binding, and boots in december, I have been up millcreek and emigration canyons so far, I am hoping to make a jaunt up Big Cottonwood next weekend, but I might end up snow-shoeing with the wife.

These last few months have been interesting, I hope this year turns out better than last year. we shall see.

back to work-related DBA shit.

No comments: